domingo, 31 de mayo de 2009

My favorite website

I think that my favorite website is 3w.youtube.com because this page contains many interestings audiovisual works. You can found funny videos, trailers of movies, cartoons and another things. All you can imagine is here and the best of all is that you can be part of this as protagonist, making your own videos and watching and posting in the videos of others users. It's a community where you can comunicate and express all you want and share your files and meet people of all the world.
I guess that this page it's a great invent because at the moment, it's one of the sites more visited of internet and this is the result of one page that was created with the object that we can decide what i want to see and share, if i want to be the actor or actress of my own movie, i can do it. If i want share my favorite music videos or something else, i can do it. No matter how and what do you upload at your account as user of youtube, you can enjoy this benefits and share all that things that like you.
I knew this website about three of four years ago because one of my friends created funny videos with her friends for show it in youtube, and send me the link for watch it and then i look for another things.

No hay comentarios: