martes, 21 de abril de 2009

An amazing holidays!


Along 9 years ago I went with my family to Molina, a very little and homely place, which is located near Curicó, El Romeral, Rauco and places that are very beautiful.

I remember that I was only 11 years old and it was the first time that I went to camp. I arrived in car after 4 or 5 hours of travel and i was really tired, but the weather was nice in that moment and the amazing nature that i was seeing makes me love the place instantly.

All the spaces were covered with big trees, plants, flowers, rocks and insects and if you walk around, you could find a nice and cold river.

But also I slept on the floor, I swam in the river, I played with my cousins, I catch my first spider in a bottle and I went to "Las 7 tazas", a magic place because they are 7 little waterfalls, how you can see in the picture above.


I would like to return there someday with my family or friends and see more than what I remember.

No hay comentarios: