lunes, 27 de abril de 2009

About my career...

At this moment I'm studying History of art and I'm in second year. I really like my career because all my life I dreamed about study something like this. I remember that when I was a child I usually read books about art and enjoyed visit museums, so when I came to the university I was so happy with my decision.
All my subjects are very interesting, but my favourites are American Art and one that is about cinema, specially about fantastic movies. The last one it's entertaining for me because we always see different movies and it's more dynamic than the others subjects, but the most important reason that I like this subject is because I would like to work in something related with this topic and use as tools my knowledge about history and theory of art for apply it in other areas.
I think that my career make professionals that are ready for nearer people to art and this activity it's so beautiful because in the future we can contribute with that as professionals, making investigations, working in an art gallery or in another place, but always we can teach as some way to the society a different vision about art, having as reference all our knowledges about this for create since our perceptions, feelings and experiences a new ways to see the things.

2 comentarios:

Bea dijo...

we could say that you are born to study this jeje!!

finaly I could made my post in my blog..... it was very hard!!!!

Anónimo dijo...

Vidaurre's class is great! i like cinema too... well, see you in class then. bye bye!