lunes, 20 de abril de 2009

Welcome to my blog!

Hi. I'm Rocío. I'm twenty years old and I'm studying theory of art in the Universidad de Chile. Since 2007 I have been working in an ice-cream parlor in Providencia, where we have to do many delicious things as natural juices, natural ice-creams, milkshakes, cakes...Well, it's a very fun job.
But, also along one month ago i have been living with my boyfriend very near of the university and we are so happy now, although i miss so much to my family and sometimes i want to return to my parent's home.
Well, something more about me is that i really like the music, specially an style that is called trip hop and it's nice and relax for me. Also, I love to watch movies all the time and go out with my friends.
And that's all for now, i hope that you like my blog.






2 comentarios:

Úrsula dijo...

Rocío, I'm waiting your holiday post!

Moira dijo...

ahh
Your welcome is so sweety!
jajajaja
kizzes