lunes, 8 de junio de 2009

my favorite subject

In this post I'm going to write about Rupture and Ideology I, that is my favorite subject this term because we can see a lot of pictures and other images related to avant-gardes. It's very interesting because we can learn theory seeing pictures all the class, and the teacher uses it for tell us about the bases that every movement takes as their ideology and how their main characters express it throught their pictures, using elements like colors, composition, ways to representation, lines, etc, etc.

I think that this subject it's great to consider the job and the process of creation of the picture and the result of all that according to the time and the context. Also, the teacher, María Elena Muñoz,  it's a very energic person and always she's talking about curious stories and other funny tips about the life of some artists.

I have learnt a lot this semester about this topic, for example, recognize and difference between artistic movements like romanticism, realism, impressionism, expressionism, Bauhaus…

 

No hay comentarios: