lunes, 1 de junio de 2009


Well, I'm going to tell you about Michel Foucault. He is a french philosopher, sociologist and historian, but he is related to my career because he wrote some books about theory of art. His work is really interesting for me because he takes different topics and analyzes it, but with other look and take examples about arts. It's difficult for me explain exactly how he writes, i think that maybe you can read something about this guy, because the way that he use for write is single and is really gripping. Since i read "The words and the things" i really loved his job. In some of his texts, he describe the picture and explain the composition with an analytical eye that propose a new way of reading the picture and many are paradigms in the history of art, but he wrote about other topics too, as science, sexuality and contingency things.

I think that the reasons for why he likes me are clear, i didn't read all his books, but it's something that i really wanna do.

3 comentarios:

Bea dijo...

foucault it's so great I love him!!!!!
I wanna be like him jejeje

gehena dijo...

mr Foucault!
other of my favorites
jeje ;D

Ignacio C dijo...

Humm...
Foucault is everywhere now. Like a Although, a very interesting and strong thinker.
I think I misunderstood the sense of the post (it can be read in the introduction to it).