lunes, 15 de junio de 2009

My future

Well, today i’m going to tell you about what i hope of my future.
I think that in 5 years from now i’ll be working in my own coffee shop. I really would like to work in this Project that i have with my best friend, Macarena. She is studying art and it’s really interested in this Project, too. We pretend make a different and innovator coffee with our recipes and with and cool and nice enviroment and a lot of other things, but our ideas for the moment are secrets.
Profesionally, I hope to do a postgraduate course related with aesthetic of the cinema because i want to know more about it. I would like to do it in this University for one day write a book with this topic.
Personally, I would like to be a mom. Also, I think that I’ll live with my boyfriend in a great flat in front of a park in the center of Santiago. But I don’t think so much in the future because i have enough with the present and i don’t want to think a life in 5 years from now because it’s depends that what happened in all this time and all that i think can change.

1 comentario:

redlicorice dijo...

Wow! your own coffe shop! that sounds really great .
i will go there and i will drink a couple of coffes! ñam
do you like to become a mom in five years? that's lovely, i can notice that you are so in love :) Lucky one! jeje


kisses